SEO Basics for Beginners
SEO Basics for Beginners, a mini-series designed to give you the tips, tricks and tools you need to get started with SEO including:
- The Basics – What is SEO, why it’s so important, and how it works.
- Keywords – what they are, how to use them, and how to research the perfect ones for your business.
- Content, Development, and Design – exactly how to integrate SEO into your business and start drawing people to your website.
- Tools, Services and Metrics – all the little helpers that make SEO simple, easy, and super-effective.
I’m also going to bust some of the biggest SEO myths, to make sure you’re starting out on your SEO journey with total clarity.
You’ll also find there are resources to download with each module so that you can take notes and make a plan to implement your learning.
Ready to get started?
This course is for freelancers, bloggers and solopreneurs who are…
Looking to understand how search engine optimisation works.
Want to start creating and implementing an effective SEO strategy.
Unafraid of getting a little technical and know how to edit and update their website.
Ready to use SEO as part of their marketing strategy!
This course is not for those looking for…
Advanced and Technical SEO – we are starting with the basic foundations to get DIYers up and running.
Looking for a catch-all out-of-the-box template to follow, this does not work for SEO so this is not part of the deal.
Really quick rankings – SEO is a long-term strategy, the sooner you start the better, but traffic and leads aren’t going to be flooding your inbox overnight, for that you need PPC Advertising.
This self-study course also includes:
- SEO Audit worksheet.
- Campaign planning worksheets with prompts.
- Downloadable guides and workbooks to maximise your SEO and digital marketing efforts as a whole.
- Recommendations for free online tools.
- Walk-through video on optimising a blog posts.
- Performance tracking spreadsheet.
Everything you need to establish where you are at now, plan strategically for traffic and lead growth, and monitor and optimise performance.